Hemochromatosis (HFE) gene mutations and hepatitis C virus infection as risk factors for porphyria cutanea tarda in Hungarian patients
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 16–20, February 2004
How to Cite
Nagy, Z., Kószó, F., Pár, A., Emri, G., Horkay, I., Horányi, M., Karádi, O., Rumi, G., Morvay, M., Varga, V., Dobozy, A. and Mózsik, G. (2004), Hemochromatosis (HFE) gene mutations and hepatitis C virus infection as risk factors for porphyria cutanea tarda in Hungarian patients. Liver International, 24: 16–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.00884.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Received 24 March 2003, accepted 5 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.