This work was supported in part by The Starr Foundation for Biomedical Research and The Rita J. and Stanley H. Kaplan Comprehensive Cancer Center, National Institutes of Health Grant DK 02573, funded in part from the Speakers' Fund for Public Health Research, awarded by the City of New York.
Hepatocyte proliferation in chronic hepatitis C: correlation with degree of liver disease and serum α-fetoprotein
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2004
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 198–203, June 2004
How to Cite
Wilfredo Canchis, P., Gonzalez, S. A., Isabel Fiel, M., Chiriboga, L., Yee, H., Edlin, B. R., Jacobson, I. M. and Talal, A. H. (2004), Hepatocyte proliferation in chronic hepatitis C: correlation with degree of liver disease and serum α-fetoprotein. Liver International, 24: 198–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.00907.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2004
- Received 27 October 2002, accepted 3 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.