Role of NF-κB activation and nitric oxide expression during PGE1 protection against d-galactosamine-induced cell death in cultured rat hepatocytes
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2004
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 227–236, June 2004
How to Cite
Fouad, D., Siendones, E., Costán, G. and Muntané, J. (2004), Role of NF-κB activation and nitric oxide expression during PGE1 protection against d-galactosamine-induced cell death in cultured rat hepatocytes. Liver International, 24: 227–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.00913.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2004
- Received 3 September 2003, accepted 12 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.