Hepatocellular carcinomas <2 cm in diameter complicating cirrhosis: ultrasound and clinical features in 153 consecutive patients
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 124–130, April 2004
How to Cite
Rapaccini, G. L., Pompili, M., Caturelli, E., Covino, M., Lippi, M. E., Beccaria, S., Cedrone, A., Riccardi, L., Siena, D. A. and Gasbarrini, G. (2004), Hepatocellular carcinomas <2 cm in diameter complicating cirrhosis: ultrasound and clinical features in 153 consecutive patients. Liver International, 24: 124–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.0903.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- Received 25 August 2003, accepted 3 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!