Nitric oxide synthase 1 is partly compensating for nitric oxide synthase 3 deficiency in nitric oxide synthase 3 knock-out mice and is elevated in murine and human cirrhosis
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 345–353, August 2004
How to Cite
Biecker, E., Neef, M., Sägesser, H., Shaw, S., Koshy, A. and Reichen, J. (2004), Nitric oxide synthase 1 is partly compensating for nitric oxide synthase 3 deficiency in nitric oxide synthase 3 knock-out mice and is elevated in murine and human cirrhosis. Liver International, 24: 345–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.0933.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Received 31 December 2003, accepted 15 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.