How molecular microscopy revealed new insights into the dynamics of hepatic endothelial fenestrae in the past decade
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 532–539, December 2004
How to Cite
Braet, F. (2004), How molecular microscopy revealed new insights into the dynamics of hepatic endothelial fenestrae in the past decade. Liver International, 24: 532–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.0974.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Received 29 May 2004, accepted 23 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.