Peginterferon α-2b plus ribavirin compared with interferon α-2b plus ribavirin for initial treatment of chronic hepatitis C in Saudi patients commonly infected with genotype 4
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 568–574, December 2004
How to Cite
Alfaleh, F. Z., Hadad, Q., Khuroo, M. S., Aljumah, A., Algamedi, A., Alashgar, H., Al-Ahdal, M. N., Mayet, I., Khan, M. Q. and Kessie, G. (2004), Peginterferon α-2b plus ribavirin compared with interferon α-2b plus ribavirin for initial treatment of chronic hepatitis C in Saudi patients commonly infected with genotype 4. Liver International, 24: 568–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.0976.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Received 16 April 2004, accepted 30 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.