Hydrodynamic-based in vivo transfection of retinoic X receptor-α gene can enhance vitamin A-induced attenuation of liver fibrosis in mice
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 679–686, December 2004
How to Cite
Chen, C., Zhang, J., Li, J., Huang, J., Yang, C., Huang, G. and Shi, J. (2004), Hydrodynamic-based in vivo transfection of retinoic X receptor-α gene can enhance vitamin A-induced attenuation of liver fibrosis in mice. Liver International, 24: 679–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.0977.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Received 18 March 2004, accepted 4 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.