In vivo expression patterns of survivin and its splicing variants in chronic liver disease and hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2004
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 77–84, February 2005
How to Cite
Takashima, H., Nakajima, T., Moriguchi, M., Sekoguchi, S., Nishikawa, T., Watanabe, T., Katagishi, T., Kimura, H., Minami, M., Itoh, Y., Kagawa, K. and Okanoue, T. (2005), In vivo expression patterns of survivin and its splicing variants in chronic liver disease and hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 25: 77–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.0979.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2004
- Received 12 April 2004, accepted 5 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!