*Drs. Schmilovitz-Weiss and Ben-Ari contributed equally to this work.
Lamivudine treatment for acute severe hepatitis B: a pilot study
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2004
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 547–551, December 2004
How to Cite
Schmilovitz-Weiss, H., Ben-Ari, Z., Sikuler, E., Zuckerman, E., Sbeit, W., Ackerman, Z., Safadi, R., Lurie, Y., Rosner, G., Tur-Kaspa, R. and Reshef, R. (2004), Lamivudine treatment for acute severe hepatitis B: a pilot study. Liver International, 24: 547–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.0983.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2004
- Received 24 April 2004,accepted 15 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.