*Drs. Zapata and Sandoval contributed equally to this work.
Ursodeoxycholic acid in the treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy.
A 12-year experience
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2004
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 548–554, June 2005
How to Cite
Zapata, R., Sandoval, L., Palma, J., Hernández, I., Ribalta, J., Reyes, H., Sedano, M., Tohá, D. and Silva, J. J. (2005), Ursodeoxycholic acid in the treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy. Liver International, 25: 548–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2004.0996.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2004
- Received 22 August 2003, accepted 27 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.