The influence of spleen size on liver regeneration after major hepatectomy in normal and early cirrhotic liver
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 96–100, February 2005
How to Cite
Shan, Y.-S., Hsieh, Y.-H., Sy, E. D., Chiu, N.-T. and Lin, P.-W. (2005), The influence of spleen size on liver regeneration after major hepatectomy in normal and early cirrhotic liver. Liver International, 25: 96–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01037.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Received 12 January 2004, accepted 11 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.