Combination of interferon-β and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, perindopril, attenuates the murine liver fibrosis development
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 153–161, February 2005
How to Cite
Yoshiji, H., Kuriyama, S., Noguchi, R., Yoshii, J., Ikenaka, Y., Yanase, K., Namisaki, T., Kitade, M., Yamazaki, M., Tsujinoue, H. and Fukui, H. (2005), Combination of interferon-β and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, perindopril, attenuates the murine liver fibrosis development. Liver International, 25: 153–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01038.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Received 19 January 2004, accepted 27 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.