*Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Effects of plasma from patients with fulminant hepatic failure on function of primary rat hepatocytes in three-dimensional culture
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2005
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1010–1017, October 2005
How to Cite
Nagaki, M., Naito, T., Ohnishi, H., Akaike, T., Muto, Y. and Moriwaki, H. (2005), Effects of plasma from patients with fulminant hepatic failure on function of primary rat hepatocytes in three-dimensional culture. Liver International, 25: 1010–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01127.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2005
- Received 14 November 2004, accepted 13 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!