Hepatic 31P magnetic resonance spectroscopy: a hepatologist's user guide
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2005
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 490–500, June 2005
How to Cite
Solga, S. F., Horska, A., Clark, J. M. and Diehl, A. M. (2005), Hepatic 31P magnetic resonance spectroscopy: a hepatologist's user guide. Liver International, 25: 490–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01131.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2005
- Received 16 December 2004, accepted 17 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!