Animal care: Research guidelines of the Ethical Committee of the institution for the protection of animals were followed.
Endothelial nitric oxide synthase is not essential for the development of fibrosis and portal hypertension in bile duct ligated mice
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1044–1052, October 2005
How to Cite
Koshy, A., De Gottardi, A., Ledermann, M., Saegesser, H., Shaw, S. G., Zimmermann, A. and Reichen, J. (2005), Endothelial nitric oxide synthase is not essential for the development of fibrosis and portal hypertension in bile duct ligated mice. Liver International, 25: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01146.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2005
- Received 5 February 2005, accepted 24 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.