Induction of immune tolerance: a role for Natural killer T lymphocytes?
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2005
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 501–504, June 2005
How to Cite
Margalit, M. and Ilan, Y. (2005), Induction of immune tolerance: a role for Natural killer T lymphocytes?. Liver International, 25: 501–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01147.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2005
- Received 19 January 2004, accepted 8 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.