This study was supported by a grant from the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare Research Committee on Abberant Portal Blood Flow.
Study of portal vein thrombosis in patients with idiopathic portal hypertension in Japan
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2005
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 978–983, October 2005
How to Cite
Matsutani, S., Maruyama, H., Akiike, T., Kobayashi, S., Yoshizumi, H., Okugawa, H., Fukuzawa, T., Kimura, K. and Saisho, H. (2005), Study of portal vein thrombosis in patients with idiopathic portal hypertension in Japan. Liver International, 25: 978–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01151.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2005
- Received 10 February 2005, accepted 8 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.