Study of hepatitis B (HB) vaccine non-responsiveness among health care workers from an endemic area (Taiwan)
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2005
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1162–1168, December 2005
How to Cite
Yen, Y.-H., Chen, C.-H., Wang, J.-H., Lee, C.-M., Changchien, C.-S. and Lu, S.-N. (2005), Study of hepatitis B (HB) vaccine non-responsiveness among health care workers from an endemic area (Taiwan). Liver International, 25: 1162–1168. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01157.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2005
- Received 7 March 2005, accepted 20 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.