Lamivudine therapy for hepatitis B infection in post-renal transplant patients: results after 36 months follow-up
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1074–1075, October 2005
How to Cite
De Silva, H. J., Herath, C. A. and Sheriff, M. H. R. (2005), Lamivudine therapy for hepatitis B infection in post-renal transplant patients: results after 36 months follow-up. Liver International, 25: 1074–1075. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01171.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.