Altered protein expression and protein nitration pattern during d-galactosamine-induced cell death in human hepatocytes: a proteomic analysis
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2005
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1259–1269, December 2005
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Ariza, A., López-Sánchez, L. M., González, R., Corrales, F. J., López, P., Bernardos, A. and Muntané, J. (2005), Altered protein expression and protein nitration pattern during d-galactosamine-induced cell death in human hepatocytes: a proteomic analysis. Liver International, 25: 1259–1269. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01172.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2005
- Received 1 March 2005, accepted 8 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.