*Both authors have equally contributed to this work.
Usefulness of urine strip test in the rapid diagnosis of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1197–1201, December 2005
How to Cite
Kim, D. Y., Kim, J. H., Chon, C. Y., Han, K.-H., Ahn, S. H., Kim, J. K., Paik, Y. H., Lee, K. S. and Moon, Y. M. (2005), Usefulness of urine strip test in the rapid diagnosis of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis. Liver International, 25: 1197–1201. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01176.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Received 16 March 2005, accepted 22 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.