Grant support: The research was supported by the BSF (USA–Israel Binational Foundation).
Endocannabinoids and liver disease – review
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 921–926, October 2005
How to Cite
Gabbay, E., Avraham, Y., Ilan, Y., Israeli, E. and Berry, E. M. (2005), Endocannabinoids and liver disease – review. Liver International, 25: 921–926. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01180.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Received 9 March 2005, accepted 18 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.