Occurrence of cirrhosis-related complications is a time-dependent prognostic predictor independent of baseline model for end-stage liver disease score
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 55–61, February 2006
How to Cite
Huo, T.-I., Lin, H.-C., Lee, F.-Y., Hou, M.-C., Lee, P.-C., Wu, J.-C., Chang, F.-Y. and Lee, S.-D. (2006), Occurrence of cirrhosis-related complications is a time-dependent prognostic predictor independent of baseline model for end-stage liver disease score. Liver International, 26: 55–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01190.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Received 13 May 2005, accepted 25 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.