Kiyomi Yasuda (Kiyokawa Hospital, Tokyo, Japan); Hitoshi Togashi and Takatumi Saito (Department of Gastroenterology, School of Medicine, Yamagata University); Masataka Tsuge (Department of Medicine and Molecular Science, Division of Frontier Medical Science, Programs for Biomedical Research, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan); Rumiko Nakao (Clinical Research Center, National Nagasaki Medical Center, Omura, Japan); Chiaki Okuse and Hideaki Takahashi (Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, St. Marianna University, Kawasaki, Japan).
Measurement of hepatitis B virus core-related antigen is valuable for identifying patients who are at low risk of lamivudine resistance
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 90–96, February 2006
How to Cite
Tanaka, E., Matsumoto, A., Suzuki, F., Kobayashi, M., Mizokami, M., Tanaka, Y., Okanoue, T., Minami, M., Chayama, K., Imamura, M., Yatsuhashi, H., Nagaoka, S., Yotsuyanagi, H., Kawata, S., Kimura, T., Maki, N., Iino, S., Kiyosawa, K. and HBV Core-Related Antigen Study Group (2006), Measurement of hepatitis B virus core-related antigen is valuable for identifying patients who are at low risk of lamivudine resistance. Liver International, 26: 90–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2005.01200.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
- Received 19 June 2005, accepted 8 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.