Successful liver transplantation and delivery in a woman with fulminant hepatic failure occurring during the second trimester of pregnancy
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 494–497, May 2006
How to Cite
Jarufe, N., Soza, A., Pérez-Ayuso, R. M., Poblete, J. A., González, R., Guajardo, M., Hernandez, V., Riquelme, A., Arrese, M. and Martínez, J. (2006), Successful liver transplantation and delivery in a woman with fulminant hepatic failure occurring during the second trimester of pregnancy. Liver International, 26: 494–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01246.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
- Received 17 October 2005,accepted 27 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.