PDC-E3BP is not a dominant T-cell autoantigen in primary biliary cirrhosis
Article first published online: 10 APR 2006
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 406–413, May 2006
How to Cite
McHugh, A., Robe, A. J., Palmer, J. M. and Jones, D. E. J. (2006), PDC-E3BP is not a dominant T-cell autoantigen in primary biliary cirrhosis. Liver International, 26: 406–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01253.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2006
- Received 26 October 2005,accepted 19 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!