*A. H. and A. J. S were formerly affiliated to the Liver Unit, Department of Medicine, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland.
The natural history of parallel transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic stent shunts using uncovered stent: the role of host-related factors
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 572–578, June 2006
How to Cite
Helmy, A., Redhead, D. N., Stanley, A. J. and Hayes, P. C. (2006), The natural history of parallel transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic stent shunts using uncovered stent: the role of host-related factors. Liver International, 26: 572–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01264.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 12 August 2005,accepted 26 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.