Surveillance of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with hepatitis C virus infection may improve patient survival
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 543–551, June 2006
How to Cite
Tanaka, H., Nouso, K., Kobashi, H., Kobayashi, Y., Nakamura, S.-i., Miyake, Y., Ohnishi, H., Miyoshi, K., Iwado, S., Iwasaki, Y., Sakaguchi, K. and Shiratori, Y. (2006), Surveillance of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with hepatitis C virus infection may improve patient survival. Liver International, 26: 543–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01270.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 20 November 2005,accepted 1 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.