Intracellular retention of hepatic serpins caused by severe hyperlipidemia
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 708–715, August 2006
How to Cite
Hernández-Espinosa, D., Ayala, I., Castells, M. T., García-Pérez, B., Martín-Castillo, A., Miñano, A., Arcas, I., Vicente, V. and Corral, J. (2006), Intracellular retention of hepatic serpins caused by severe hyperlipidemia. Liver International, 26: 708–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01274.x
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received 17 February 2006,accepted 15 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.