Radio-frequency ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma before liver transplantation: a histologic and ‘TUNEL’ study
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 746–751, August 2006
How to Cite
Netto, G. J., Altrabulsi, B. , Katabi, N. , Martin, P. , Burt, K. , Levy, M. , Sanchez, E. , Watkins, D. L., Jennings, L. , Klintmalm, G. and Goldstein, R. (2006), Radio-frequency ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma before liver transplantation: a histologic and ‘TUNEL’ study. Liver International, 26: 746–751. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01278.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Received 30 January 2006,accepted 20 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.