Institutions and departments where the work was conducted: (1) Department of Surgery, King George Medical University, Lucknow, UP, India. (2) Center of Biomedical Magnetic Resonance, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Raibarely road, Lucknow, UP, India.
Detection of new amino acid markers of liver trauma by proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 703–707, August 2006
How to Cite
Ranjan, P., Gupta, A., Kumar, S., Nagan Gowda, G. A., Ranjan, A., Sonker, A. A., Chandra, A. and Kant, R. (2006), Detection of new amino acid markers of liver trauma by proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Liver International, 26: 703–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01283.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Received 8 August 2005accepted 27 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!