This Editorial accompanies the article entitled ‘PDC-E3BP is not a dominant T-cell autoantigen in primary biliary cirrhosis’ which appeared in Liver International 2006, Volume 26, Pages 406–413.
Origin of cross-reactive autoimmunity in primary biliary cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 633–635, August 2006
How to Cite
BOGDANOS, D.-P. and VERGANI, D. (2006), Origin of cross-reactive autoimmunity in primary biliary cirrhosis. Liver International, 26: 633–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01291.x
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.