Wash-out of the non-heart-beating donor liver: a matter of flush solution and temperature?
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 880–888, September 2006
How to Cite
Bessems, M., Doorschodt, B. M., Albers, P. S., Meijer, A. J. and Van Gulik, T. M. (2006), Wash-out of the non-heart-beating donor liver: a matter of flush solution and temperature?. Liver International, 26: 880–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01295.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Received 31 July 2005,accepted 21 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!