Potential role of hepatic progenitor cells expression in cases of chronic hepatitis C and their relation to response to therapy: a clinicopathologic study
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 817–826, September 2006
How to Cite
Tsamandas, A. C., Syrokosta, I., Thomopoulos, K., Zolota, V., Dimitropoulou, D., Liava, A., Coupoulou, A. A., Siagris, D., Petsas, T., Karatza, C. and Gogos, C. A. (2006), Potential role of hepatic progenitor cells expression in cases of chronic hepatitis C and their relation to response to therapy: a clinicopathologic study. Liver International, 26: 817–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01306.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Received 23 October 2005,accepted 9 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.