IFNγ expression inhibits LHBs storage disease and ground glass hepatocyte appearance, but exacerbates inflammation and apoptosis in HBV surface protein-accumulating transgenic livers
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 986–993, October 2006
How to Cite
Reifenberg, K., Hildt, E., Lecher, B., Wiese, E., Nusser, P., Ott, S., Yamamura, K.-I., Rutter, G. and Löhler, J. (2006), IFNγ expression inhibits LHBs storage disease and ground glass hepatocyte appearance, but exacerbates inflammation and apoptosis in HBV surface protein-accumulating transgenic livers. Liver International, 26: 986–993. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01317.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
- Received 4 April 2006,accepted 22 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.