Endotoxin tolerance in human intrahepatic biliary epithelial cells is induced by upregulation of IRAK-M
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 935–942, October 2006
How to Cite
Harada, K., Isse, K., Sato, Y., Ozaki, S. and Nakanuma, Y. (2006), Endotoxin tolerance in human intrahepatic biliary epithelial cells is induced by upregulation of IRAK-M. Liver International, 26: 935–942. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01325.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Received 22 March 2006,accepted 14 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!