Comparison of 11C-acetate positron emission tomography and 67Gallium citrate scintigraphy in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 920–927, October 2006
How to Cite
Li, S., Beheshti, M., Peck-Radosavljevic, M., Oezer, S., Grumbeck, E., Schmid, M., Hamilton, G., Kapiotis, S., Dudczak, R. and Kletter, K. (2006), Comparison of 11C-acetate positron emission tomography and 67Gallium citrate scintigraphy in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 26: 920–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01335.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Received 10 April 2006,accepted 20 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.