Racial and ethnic variations in the epidemiology of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma in the United States
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1047–1053, November 2006
How to Cite
McLean, L. and Patel, T. (2006), Racial and ethnic variations in the epidemiology of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma in the United States. Liver International, 26: 1047–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01350.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
- Received 24 March 2006,accepted 6 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.