A 24-week course of high-dose interferon-α plus ribavirin for Taiwanese chronic hepatitis C patients with persistently normal or near-normal alanine aminotransferase levels
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1187–1195, December 2006
How to Cite
Yu, M.-L., Dai, C.-Y., Lee, L.-P., Hou, N.-J., Hsieh, M.-Y., Huang, J.-F., Lin, Z.-Y., Chen, S.-C., Hsieh, M.-Y., Wang, L.-Y., Chang, W.-Y. and Chuang, W.-L. (2006), A 24-week course of high-dose interferon-α plus ribavirin for Taiwanese chronic hepatitis C patients with persistently normal or near-normal alanine aminotransferase levels. Liver International, 26: 1187–1195. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01358a.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2006
- Received 11 January 2006,accepted 24 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.