Spontaneous retroperitoneal and rectus muscle hemorrhage as a potentially lethal complication of cirrhosis
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1291–1293, December 2006
How to Cite
Di Bisceglie, A. M. and Richart, J. M. (2006), Spontaneous retroperitoneal and rectus muscle hemorrhage as a potentially lethal complication of cirrhosis. Liver International, 26: 1291–1293. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01368.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Received 20 June 2006,accepted 1 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.