*Authors contributed equally to this study.
Analysis of bile acid-induced regulation of FXR target genes in human liver slices
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 137–144, February 2007
How to Cite
Jung, D., Elferink, M. G. L., Stellaard, F. and Groothuis, G. M. M. (2007), Analysis of bile acid-induced regulation of FXR target genes in human liver slices. Liver International, 27: 137–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01393.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Received 20 July 2006accepted 24 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.