*The first two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Correlation of hepatitis B virus (HBV) genotypes and mutations in basal core promoter/precore with clinical features of chronic HBV infection
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 240–246, March 2007
How to Cite
Du, H., Li, T., Zhang, H.-Y., He, Z.-P., Dong, Q.-M., Duan, X.-Z. and Zhuang, H. (2007), Correlation of hepatitis B virus (HBV) genotypes and mutations in basal core promoter/precore with clinical features of chronic HBV infection. Liver International, 27: 240–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01400.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Received 2 June 2006accepted 16 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.