Development of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with chronic hepatitis C who had a sustained virological response to interferon therapy: a multicenter, retrospective cohort study of 1124 patients
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 186–191, March 2007
How to Cite
Kobayashi, S., Takeda, T., Enomoto, M., Tamori, A., Kawada, N., Habu, D., Sakaguchi, H., Kuroda, T., Kioka, K., Kim, S. R., Kanno, T., Ueda, T., Hirano, M., Fujimoto, S., Jomura, H., Nishiguchi, S. and Seki, S. (2007), Development of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with chronic hepatitis C who had a sustained virological response to interferon therapy: a multicenter, retrospective cohort study of 1124 patients. Liver International, 27: 186–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2006.01406.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Received 28 July 2006accepted 16 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.