*Contributed equally to this work.
Model for end-stage liver disease score to serum sodium ratio index as a prognostic predictor and its correlation with portal pressure in patients with liver cirrhosis
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 498–506, May 2007
How to Cite
Huo, T.-I., Wang, Y.-W., Yang, Y.-Y., Lin, H.-C., Lee, P.-C., Hou, M.-C., Lee, F.-Y. and Lee, S.-D. (2007), Model for end-stage liver disease score to serum sodium ratio index as a prognostic predictor and its correlation with portal pressure in patients with liver cirrhosis. Liver International, 27: 498–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01445.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received 14 November 2006accepted 27 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.