Hepatic stellate cell-targeted delivery of M6P-HSA-glycyrrhetinic acid attenuates hepatic fibrogenesis in a bile duct ligation rat model
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 548–557, May 2007
How to Cite
Luk, J. M., Zhang, Q.-S., Lee, N. P., Wo, J. Y., Leung, P. P., Liu, L.-X., Hu, M.-Y., Cheung, K.-F., Hui, C.-K., Lau, G. K. and Fan, S.-T. (2007), Hepatic stellate cell-targeted delivery of M6P-HSA-glycyrrhetinic acid attenuates hepatic fibrogenesis in a bile duct ligation rat model. Liver International, 27: 548–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01452.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Received 25 April 2006accepted 16 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.