Clinical significance and evolution of core promoter and precore mutations in HBeAg-positive patients with HBV genotype B and C: a longitudinal study
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2007
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 806–815, August 2007
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Lee, C.-M., Hung, C.-H., Hu, T.-H., Wang, J.-H., Wang, J.-C., Lu, S.-N. and Changchien, C.-S. (2007), Clinical significance and evolution of core promoter and precore mutations in HBeAg-positive patients with HBV genotype B and C: a longitudinal study. Liver International, 27: 806–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01505.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2007
- Received 16 November 2006accepted 12 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.