*Both authors contributed equally.
Expression and activity of the cytochrome P450 2E1 in patients with nonalcoholic steatosis and steatohepatitis
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2007
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 764–771, August 2007
How to Cite
Chtioui, H., Semela, D., Ledermann, M., Zimmermann, A. and Dufour, J.-F. (2007), Expression and activity of the cytochrome P450 2E1 in patients with nonalcoholic steatosis and steatohepatitis. Liver International, 27: 764–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01524.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2007
- Received 8 December 2007accepted 18 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.