Apoptosis in the liver: a matter of ion fluxes and oxidative stress: Third International Conference of the Collaborative Research Center ‘Experimental Hepatology’ (SFB-575), Düsseldorf, Germany, 13–14 October 2006
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1039–1044, October 2007
How to Cite
Schulze-Osthoff, K. and Häussinger, D. (2007), Apoptosis in the liver: a matter of ion fluxes and oxidative stress: Third International Conference of the Collaborative Research Center ‘Experimental Hepatology’ (SFB-575), Düsseldorf, Germany, 13–14 October 2006. Liver International, 27: 1039–1044. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01525.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
- Received 16 April 2007accepted 3 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.