γ-Glutamyltransferase and rapid virological response as predictors of successful treatment with experimental or standard peginterferon-α-2b in chronic hepatitis C non-responders
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1217–1225, November 2007
How to Cite
Bergmann, J. F., Vrolijk, J. M., Van Der Schaar, P., Vroom, B., Van Hoek, B., Van Der Sluys Veer, A., De Vries, R. A., Verhey, E., Hansen, B. E., Brouwer, J. T., Janssen, H. L. A., Schalm, S. W. and De Knegt, R. J. (2007), γ-Glutamyltransferase and rapid virological response as predictors of successful treatment with experimental or standard peginterferon-α-2b in chronic hepatitis C non-responders. Liver International, 27: 1217–1225. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01540.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
- Received 26 April 2007accepted 15 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.